Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Normal for me to admire McFarlane figures, but...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's how i feel about neca too. no consistency. otherwise they're a good company

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my only problem with NECA has been that they've done very few properties that have interested me.
    I really like the Hellraiser figs I got from them. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    the Nightmare b4 Xmas stuff is fantastic, but I'm not a big enough fan to bother getting the toys.

    that latest Freddy fig is really, really nice. (I think that was them)
    I still gotta snag that for the wife.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the new nightmare freddy? it is a great figure. great likeness, cool accessories, alternate head. in fact i may open mine right now.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, that's the one I meant.
    I actually enjoyed that flick too.

  5. #15
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Lookoing back - I need to find that Maestro Hulk figure, I wasn't going to do the BAF in this line, but since I have all the other figures in the line, I might as well get him and finish the line.

    I have a feeling I may need Apoc to be there to trade for a WM Giant man [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    yeah, that's the one I meant.
    I actually enjoyed that flick too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is in fact one of the great Freddy movie along with the first one and the third and fourth installment

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only other one I really remember is the 1st [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Toy Biz really pulled out all the stops this year. Their Toy Fair display was out of hand, and I think they're gonna go out in 2006 in a blaze of glory. Their product has never looked better, and they made everyone else at the show look like amateurs.

    I'm gonna buy all the Super Hero Showdown stuff, probably some Legends, most of the Icons, the Monsters boxed set, and the Fantastic Four vs. Mole Monster cover diorama (more than likely).

  9. #19
    Inactive Member RawSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    http://www.herorealm.com/hrboards/

    WLN, you need to update your sigblock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •